Thursday, December 24, 2015

Ciara – Jackie (Deluxe)

Ciara – Jackie (Deluxe)



Jackie is the sixth studio album by American recording artist Ciara, and is scheduled for release on May 1, 2015, by Sony Music Entertainment. Ciara’s sixth studio album is her first release following the birth of her first child.

The album was also preceded by the release of the lead single, a Harmony “H-Money” Samuels and Chris “TEK” O’Ryan production called “I Bet”. Written by the singer, Samuels and Timothy and Theron Thomas of the production duo Rock City, the song debuted at number 96 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and has peaked at number 43. The album also features Pitbull, Joe Jonas, Missy Elliott, R3hab, and T.I.


Tracklist:

1. Jackie (B.M.F.) [Explicit]
2. That’s How I’m Feelin’ (feat. Pitbull & Missy Elliott) [Explicit]
3. Lullaby [Explicit]
4. Dance Like We’re Making Love
5. Stuck On You
6. Fly
7. I Bet [Explicit]
8. Give Me Love
9. Kiss & Tell
10. All Good
11. Only One
12. One Woman Army (Intro)
13. One Woman Army
14. I Got You
15. I Bet (feat. Joe Jonas) [Remix] [Explicit]
16. I Bet (R3hab Remix)



DOWNLOAD

Bagikan

Jangan lewatkan

Ciara – Jackie (Deluxe)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Tambahkan email Anda untuk berlangganan.