Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I REALLY LIKE YOU CARLY RAE JEPSEN Single

I REALLY LIKE YOU CARLY RAE JEPSEN


"I Really Like You" is a song recorded by Canadian singer Carly Rae Jepsen for her forthcoming third studio album, Emotion (2015). It was written by Jepsen, J Kash and Peter Svensson, and produced by Svensson. The song was released as the album's lead single on March 2, 2015.
"I Really Like You" peaked at number fourteen on the Canadian Hot 100. Internationally, the song peaked within the top ten of the charts in many countries, including Denmark, Finland, Japan, Indonesia, the Republic of Ireland, the Republic of South Africa and the United Kingdom, the top twenty of the charts in Austria, Germany, Slovakia and Switzerland and the top forty of the charts in France, Spain and the United States. The song's accompanying music video featured Tom Hanks and Justin Bieber, and was released on March 5, 2015.
TRACKLIST;
  1. I REALLY LIKE YOU 
 DOWNLOAD

Bagikan

Jangan lewatkan

I REALLY LIKE YOU CARLY RAE JEPSEN Single
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Tambahkan email Anda untuk berlangganan.